Designed through testing at 130+ psi turbo boost pressure and 500-degree F turbo outlet temperatures, our extra thick cast end tanks with support struts have integrity and long life without ballooning and cracking. Curved cross sectional extruded tubes allow additional air flow to the radiator versus square bar and plate designs giving 57% more cooling surface, more power and better fuel economy. Xtruded core and cast end tanks withstand over 130psi of boost for your street or race truck. The tubes have a 0.025" wall thickness and designed enhanced inner fins that add to performance and already strong support structure resulting in a 95% heat conductivity transfer. No cracking or separation occurred when tested at over 400 psi. Colder intake air temperature results in lower EGT's. BD's free flowing Charge Air Cooler (CAC) design with streamlined external air passages improves engine cooling while offering less fan noise and less blade resistance, plus, improving engine power and efficiency of the radiator and air conditioning heat exchangers.
- More power and better fuel economy, lower EGT
- 57% more cooling surface with 95% better heat dissipation
- Withstand over 130 PSI of Boost
- Larger passages provide more air cooling flow for the engines radiator resulting in less fan clutch engagement
- High flow cast end tanks with balloon proof support struts
- The strongest most efficient cooler on the market
- 2 Hours 30 Minutes
- 24,000 Miles
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.