Have problems with a leaking thermostat on your Ford F-250 or F-350? Introducing Sinister Diesel's thermostat housing for the Ford Powerstroke. This billet aluminum housing replaces the OEM housing which can be lower-quality stamped steel that may not always seal properly after replacing your thermostat. The OEM housing can also tend to rust. This housing replaces your OEM housing with a much better quality and better looking machined aluminum housing. This housing is designed for long life and will have a tight leak-proof seal for years to come.
The thermostat housing housing is precision machined from billet aluminum and includes an o-ring for tight, no-leak sealing. You can reuse the OEM Ford thermostat for your 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, or 2007 Ford Powerstroke with a 6.0L diesel engine.
- Construction - Billet Aluminum
- Product Design - CNC Precision Machined
- Performance Notes - Longer life with a leak-proof seal
- Kit Includes - (1) Sinister Diesel Thermostat Housing
- Q: What kind of finish is on this part?
- A: This product has a blue anodized finish for extra protection and a clean and stylish appearance.
- Q: Is there a warranty for this product?
- A: Every Sinister Diesel part is manufactured and tested right here at Sinister’s California headquarters and comes with the legendary Sinister lifetime warranty.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.