- Direct fit for 2003-2007 Ford 6.0L Powerstroke
- Cast aluminum housing includes pre-installed high-temperature thermostat
- Higher activation temperature restricts coolant flow for a longer time, resulting in quicker engine warm-up (Mishimoto thermostat activates at 200 F vs. factory 192 F)
- Ideal for use in cold climates
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
A defective thermostat can result in engine overheating and potential internal damage. Improve the reliability of your 6.0L cooling system with a Mishimoto Ford 6.0L Powerstroke High-Temperature Thermostat and cast aluminum housing! This thermostat is designed as a direct-fit replacement for your aged factory unit. The Mishimoto thermostat has a higher activation temperature (200°F) compared to the factory thermostat (192°F). The higher activation temperature restricts coolant flow longer to allow a quicker engine warm-up, making this thermostat ideal for use in cold climates. The cast aluminum housing will provide a proper seal and will not rust over time. Like all our Powerstroke Performance parts, this thermostat and housing includes the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.
(1) Mishimoto Thermostat
(1) Mishimoto Thermostat Housing
(1) Rubber O-Ring (for thermostat housing)
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.