- Direct fit for the 2003–2007 Ford 6.0L Powerstroke
- 3.35" bar-and-plate core is 33% thicker than factory
- 32.5% increase in core volume
- End tanks strategically designed for optimal airflow
- Air diverter in hot-side end tank reduces turbulence and evenly distributes airflow across core
- Reduces turbo stress and extends life
- Available in Sleek Silver and Stealth Black
- Provides improved airflow and lowers intake air temperatures
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Mishimoto has released a performance intercooler for the 2003-2007 Ford 6.0L Powerstroke. A high-powered 6.0L engine needs an intercooler that can effectively reduce intake temperatures and withstand high pressures. The Mishimoto 6.0L Powerstroke intercooler is manufactured with heavy-duty cast aluminum end tanks and a stout bar-and-plate core, designed to decrease intake temperatures, improve airflow, and reduce pressure drop. By decreasing pressure drop this intercooler will extend the life of your turbocharger and improve the efficiency of your Powerstroke.The Mishimoto Powerstroke intercooler features a core with greater volume than the factory cooler; this results in numerous performance benefits including increased pressure tolerance and lower EGTs. We engineered this intercooler to provide substantial benefits on a stock truck, and also to support the power and boost levels of a highly modified truck. Offered in black or silver, the Mishimoto 6.0L Powerstroke intercooler, like all of our Powerstroke performance parts, comes protected by our signature Lifetime Warranty.
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.