- Direct fit for the 2003–2007 Ford 6.0 Powerstroke
- Made from 5052 aluminum tubing for smooth airflow and high strength
- Easy installation, installs in less than 30 minutes
- Fits with stock and Mishimoto intercooler pipes
- Includes two raised ports for sensors or injection nozzles
- Includes new rubber O-ring, specified for high boost pressures
- Includes new Duracore™ boot and Mishimoto Constant-Tension T-bolt Clamps
- Available with a polished, wrinke black, or wrinkle blue finish
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Mishimoto has developed an aluminum intake elbow specifically for the 2003–2007 Ford 6.0L Powerstroke! This intake elbow removes the tight bend that is evident on the stock inake elbow and allows for greater airflow! The Mishimoto intake elbow works with either the stock plastic or aluminum cold side pipe or the Mishimoto cold side pipe! The Mishimoto intake elbow also comes with a new silicone cold side boot with Duracore™ Technology to replace your worn out stock boot. In addition, we also include a new O-ring gasket and constant-tension T-bolt clamps for hassle-free installation.The Mishimoto intake elbow also features two pre-tapped 1/8" NPT sensor bungs for any added sensors or injection systems to make this product extremely versatile. The indented beadroll allows the stock or Mishimoto boot to grip onto the edge of the pipe, eliminating the chance of boost leaks. The Mishimoto intake elbow comes in a polished, wrinkle black, or all-new wrinkle blue finish to really set your truck apart! Like all products, this also comes with the Mishimoto lifetime warranty you can trust!
(1) Aluminum intake pipe
(1) Silicone boot with Duracore™ Technology
(2) 3.25" Constant Tension T-bolt Clamps
(1) O-ring gasket
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.