Replaces the factory exhaust up-pipes (exhaust manifold to the turbo) which are prone to leakage due to deterioration. BD up-pipes are designed to minimize restriction to the turbo utilizing internally shielded expansion bellows. The turbo Y-adapter is made from high-silicon ductile iron. The BD up-pipes are a durable, longer-life replacement for this common PowerStroke problem and are perfect as an upgrade while performing other engine or transmission repairs.
- Fully EGR compatible - Meets CARB emission requirements
- Ductile cast iron Y-pipe design is a perfect fit and eliminates leaks and weld failures
- Larger diameter 304 stainless steel uppipes includes internally shielded stainless steel expansion bellows
- V-band connections provide a flexible, easy aligning tight fit
- Stainless steel uppipe clamps included
- Maximizes your turbo response time and eliminates exhaust leaks
- 4 Hours 30 Minutes
- 24,000 Miles
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.