- Direct fit for the 2003–2007 Ford 6.0L Powerstroke
- Proven +10°F (+5.6°C) drop in transmission fluid temperature with no additional fluid pressure drop
- No modification necessary for installation, functions with all stock equipment
- 37-row stacked-plate fluid cooler provides larger surface area over even the largest stock 31-row transmission cooler
- Transmission cooler core has a 21% increase in core volume compared to the factory 31-row transmission cooler
- Increases transmission fluid capacity by 1/3 qt
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Heavy loads are no match for a 2003–2007 6.0L Powerstroke equipped with the Mishimoto 6.0L transmission cooler. Complement your cooling system with the latest addition to Mishimoto’s 6.0L Powerstroke performance parts, the all-new 6.0L transmission cooler. The stock 6.0L Powerstroke transmission cooler does an ample job of keeping temperatures down, but as the load increases, so do transmission temps. The 37-row Mishimoto stacked-plate cooler provides a larger surface area over both of the stock coolers. Core volume is increased by a whopping 21%, and fluid capacity is increased by 1/3 qt. With the Mishimoto 6.0L transmission cooler, high transmission fluid temperatures will be the least of your worries. The increased size of this 6.0L transmission cooler provides a proven +10°F drop in transmission fluid temperature! No modifications are necessary for installation and, just like all Mishimoto 6.0L Powerstroke parts, this cooler comes with the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.
(1) Mishimoto Stacked-Plate Transmission Cooler
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Will not work with vehicles that came equipped with a high mounted power steering cooler. These vehicles will need to relocate the power steering cooler to the lower mounting location.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.