- Direct fit for the 2003–2007 Dodge Ram 5.9L Cummins
- Five layers of heat-resistant fiber for maximum durability and blowout prevention
- DuraCore technology provides superior resistance to heat, pressure, fuel, and oil
- Includes high-quality constant tension T-bolt clamps
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Mishimoto engineers know you love your Cummins which is why we've developed a line of Dodge Ram performance parts, including a direct-fit silicone boot kit with DuraCore technology designed specifically for the 5.9L Dodge Cummins. The inline-6 Cummins is well known for its smooth power delivery, which can be disrupted suddenly by a blown intercooler boot. Keep your truck on the road by upgrading to the Mishimoto factory-fit DuraCore boot kit. Mishimoto DuraCore technology is the synthetic material that comprises the innermost layer of all Mishimoto silicone diesel boots.
Compared to normal silicone, DuraCore provides superior resistance to heat, pressure, fuel, and oil. This effectively increases the life of our boots by preventing leaks and blowouts. To add even more reliability, this Cummins performance kit includes Mishimoto Constant Tension T-bolt Clamps for accurate and consistent holding power. The Mishimoto Cummins performance boot kit retains factory fitment for ease of installation and, like all of our Cummins performance parts, is protected by the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty. Whether your Cummins is stock or modified, trust Mishimoto and our line of Dodge Ram performance parts to keep your Dodge cool.
(4) Silicone Boots with DuraCore Technology
(8) Constant Tension T-Bolt Clamps
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.