The BD Competition Series Intake creates large flow increases for high performance competition Cummins engines. Unlike other intake systems, it removes the grid heater and grid plate restrictions without having to machine the factory cylinder head.
- Performance upgrade kit for Common Rail 5.9L Cummins engines
- Large plenum design feeds entire grid plate area, creating better flow distribution to all cylinders
- Designed to support high-performance turbos
- Less pressure drop through intake system, maximizes flow
- Smooth plenum expansion creates signature performance inline-6 appearance
- Auxiliary ports for sensors
- Designed to work with Dual CP3 kits
- Includes charge pipe, CCV Relocation Hose, required extension harnesses, and new fuel pipes (fuel rail not included)
- Not for sale on licensed California vehicles
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.