High-flow race exhaust manifolds and up-pipes. These parts are designed for use on your 2001-2016 GM 6.6L Duramax diesel truck. The up-pipes feature heavy duty bellows that are internally sleeved and are manufactured from aircraft grade material. These manifolds and up-pipes are designed to lower EGT's, reduce drive pressure and accelerate turbo spool-up time- all while maintaining reliability! This kit includes (2) exhaust manifold gaskets, (2) up-pipe to turbo gaskets, (2) up-pipe to manifold gaskets, and bolts. These are all the gaskets necessary to install these high-flow manifolds and up-pipes on your vehicle.
- D-Pipes for single turbo s
- Cast hi-sil moly iron high flow manifold construction
- Significant reduction in exhaust back pressures
- Free flowing Stainless Steel Inner Liner Bellows
- Stainless 2" Up-Pipes
- Built in bosses, pre-drilled and tapped 1/8" NPT for EGT gauge sensor
- Includes gaskets and bolts
- These race manifolds are designed for closed course racing vehicles and are not to be used on the street.
- Only fits NON-EGR off-road s.
- On 2015+ models, the upper shock mount will need to be slightly modified for installation.
- Coolant bypass/relocation fitting required for LMM models.
CA Residents: Not legal for sale or use in California on pollution controlled motor vehicles.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.