Ever tried breathing through a straw? Now you know how your engine feels with the poorly designed driver side exhaust manifold with the "kink" in it! Let your engine run to its potential! These will not only greatly increase flow, but also allow both sides of engine to flow exactly the same!
Fits 01-16 Duramax
- Outflows the factory exhaust manifolds and improves performance and throttle response
- Compatible with factory up-pipes which allows for easy installation.
- Eliminates the flow restricting pinch of the factory drivers-side manifold
- The machined ports match the factory gasket openings which maximizes exhaust flow
- 1/8" NPT exhaust gas temperature ports (EGT) ports are incorporated into the exhaust manifolds for gauges or testing equipment
- Durable cast ductile iron construction
- Manifold mounting hardware is included for a hassle-free installation.
These manifolds have both the inlet and the outlet ports machined to match the factory gaskets. This allows for maximum flow, without compromising gasket performance.
An Exhaust Gas Temperature (EGT) probe port is incorporated into each manifold for easy installation of gauges or testing equipment. There are three additional cast in bosses provided to allow for alternate testing points.
These manifolds are compatible with the stock up-pipes, which allows the manifolds to be installed without having to remove the turbocharger down-pipe or the up-pipes.
Note: This system is not CARB exempt at this time and is not legal for sale in California or use on vehicles registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicle.
2001-2016 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD/3500HD V8-6.6L (td) Duramax
2001-2016 GMC Sierra 2500HD/3500HD V8-6.6L (td) Duramax
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.