- Covered by a 5-Year Limited Warranty
- 10% smaller and 16dB quieter than competitive products
- Poppet pressure regulator is superior to ball and spring designs
- Proven gerotor design reduces number of moving parts for greater reliability
- 150 GPH at 10psi, 165 GPH full flow
- Modular filter design
- Compact & Durable
- Quick & versatile install
- No drilling required!
- A single pump will support 600 HP
BD’s Flow-MaX lift pump with proven Gerotor design flows 150 gallons per hour (GPH) which is ample enough to support more than 600 horsepower.
Ultra quiet and compact, the Flow-MaX utilizes vibration isolators along with aluminum brackets and stainless straps for quick and versatile mounting on frame rail. No drilling required!
Fully modular design allows for the addition of water separator and/or high efficiency low-micron filters using non-proprietary cartridges that can be purchased at most auto parts retailers.
The Flow-MaX is the ideal replacement for the OEM pump, which can fail even at the stock horsepower level and cause damage to the injection pump. Kits include all necessary hoses and mounting hardware for quick install, plus, tank-to-engine hose kits are also available.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.