Nearly every Duramax has a wheel hop issue right off of the factory floor. Even under stock power levels this wheel hopping can cause extremely costly repairs, including broken driveshafts, broken axle pinion yokes, premature u-joint failure and wearing of suspension components. On top of these issues anytime the wheel hops, it is not touching the pavement. If it is not touching the pavement, you’re not getting traction!
At Longhorn Fab Shop we listened to our customers’ demands and have created a simple professional grade solution to the problem. Our traction bars strong enough for dedicated sled pullers and drag racers. Whether you drive your truck to watch the competition, or trailer it in because you ARE the competition you’ll love the strength, design, adjustability, and ease of installation.
- Massive 2” steel bars are HEAVY DUTY and twice the thickness of our standard bars.
- Nylon injected, oil impregnated races designed for BAJA trucks and NASCAR provide long, service free, and rattle free life.
- Comes standard with our professional grade brackets.
- Length provides perfect functionality and looks.
- NO welding required.
- Installs with simple hand tools.
- All Grade 8 hardware.
- All brackets are laser cut and CNC bent to guarantee a perfect fit every time.
- Turnbuckle design allows for easy alignment of heim joints and brackets.
- Completely adjustable for suspension preloading without removing the bars.
- Designed to take all of the abuse you can throw at them.
MANUFACTURED IN THE USA!
Short bed bars are 72"
Long bed bars are 86"
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.