The HSP Hot Side intercooler tube increases performance and flow up to 40% over stock. Constructed from 3" mandrel bent tubing for smooth, sweeping bends, and proper fitment. Our design allows for a straight connection to the intercooler, eliminating any issues with the silicone boot. Fits both standard s300 and sxe300 Turbo chargers.
Based on Borg Warner s400, and Garrett large frame turbo's with 6.5'' pedestal
- 3'' Mandrel Bent hot-side tube
- High strength upper and lower silicone boots
- Four industrial strength stainless steel T-bolt clamps
- LB7: 01-04 VIN Code 1
- LLY: 04.5-05 VIN Code 2
- LBZ: 06-07 VIN Code 2 or D
- LMM: 07.5-10 VIN Code 6
- Increased performance
- Powder coating option to dress up engine bay
- Upgraded high strength silicone boots
- Straight entrance into intercooler
- Easy install for aftermarket turbos
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.