Increase performance and flow with our upgraded 3" Max Flow Bridge and cold-side kit. Our precision CNC machined bridge section allows for maximum efficiency, as well as a perfect fit every time. The mandrel bent 3'' cold-side tube complements the Y-bridge for the ultimate in efficiency, flow, and maximizing the performance capabilities of your truck. This cold-side tube in combination with the max flow bridge, this is a very versatile kit that can allow for future upgrades.
Designed to work with HSP compound turbo system, May work is some single turbo applications
- Precision CNC machined Billet bridge section
- High strength silicone boot
- Industrial strength stainless steel T-bolt clamps
- Bolt on 3'' neck with included Oring and M8x1.25 bolts
- 3'' mandrel bent cold-side tube
- All necessary hoses clamps
- and other hardware for a complete install
- LB7: 01-04
- LLY: 04-05
- Increase performance and spool up
- Port matched CNC machined billet bridge section
- Better fitment over hand fabricated bridge section
- Powder coat option to dress up engine bay
- Two piece bridge design for easier install than other Y-bridge kits on the market
- Veratile cold-side allows for compound turbo upgrade
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
I have a s366 borg Warner turbo on a 6.5” pedestal and wanted to know if just running a single turbo would be fine with this kit? I plan to go with twins in the future.
On Single chargers use this bridge
It can wil be in the way of a twin turbo though..... The Twin style HSP bridge is for a stock turbo and with compond on top of it. The twin style HSP bridge will be a pain to try to route intake tube to single s366.