- Remanufactured using new OE components and reconditioned OE components
- Tested using the OE test specifications
- Guaranteed to meet emission requirements
What does “remanufactured” mean?
Remanufactured does not mean “used” or “rebuilt”. It means that the part has been manufactured again. 100% of all parts are examined and the non-wearable parts are re-used. However, if there are any flaws, the part is discarded. The high pressure pump is rebuilt and all wearable components are replaced. The part is then tested before completion. The extent of the remanufacturing and testing process depends on the manufacturer.
What is the Core Return Process?
Policies and Instructions
- A core is the unit which has been removed from your vehicle and replaced by the unit purchased from Robert Bosch LLC
- The core charge for each remanufactured injector is $150 and $275 for each remanufactured pump.
- A core charge is applied to your invoice with the purchase of a remanufactured injector or pump. The core charge is refunded upon receipt of a good core by the distributor.
- To prevent damage during shipping, cores must be returned in original packaging. (including protective caps)
- Cores must be returned within 30 days from the original invoice date.
- Cores must be returned physically intact. (not disassembled or damaged)