The PPE 128034201 Stage 4 Transmission Kit for your 01-04 GM 6.6L Duramax is designed as our entry level kit that’s perfect for drag racing, sled pulling, towing or even daily driven use. It will ensure that your Allison 1000 transmission can handle up to 850 hp at the crank (approx. 680 rwhp) and up to 1,500 ft. lbs. of torque without damage. This kit works extremely well for a stock truck but was engineered to handle a Duramax engine that has been equipped with multiple high performance modifications, such as performance chips, oversize injectors, and/or small nitrous kits. This kit includes PPE’s Valve Body Recalibration Kit (recalibration kit does not change shift points, only increases clutch holding power), Converter Flow Valve and upgraded High-Friction C1, C2, C3 and C4 clutches with Kolene steels.
- Supports 850HP (Crank Rated)
- Great For Daily Driving, Race & Towing
- C1 includes: 14 1-sided internal spline frictions,1 bottom apply plate
- C2 includes: 8 friction plates, 8 steel separator plates, 1 bottom apply plate
- C3 includes: 5 friction plates, 4 steel separator plates
- C4 includes: 6 friction plates, 5 steel separator plates
- Valve Body Recalibration Kit, boost valve, pump shim and gaskets
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.