Click to read: The 101 on Compound Turbo Systems: Our FAQs Answered
The Pusher Max Compound Turbo System was designed and tested with the vision of producing the best value kit on the market that could with stand environments from stock power daily driven trucks to over 1000HP drag and off road race trucks.
Pusher Max Compound Turbo System for 2001-2004 Duramax LB7 Trucks Compatible with most Borg Warner S400 frame chargers and Garrett chargers
- CNC machined and laser cut flanges for flawless mounting to your Duramax engine
- Fully TIG welded with precise settings to produce beautiful welds and optimal penetration without impacting air flow.
- The overall design and location of all components allows easy access and installation Base kit includes 3" Pusher Max HD Charge Tube that feeds the factory intake bridge 3.5" intermediate charge pipe
- 5" Cold Air Intake with Pusher 50CAL Air Filter. Click here to learn how to care for the washable 50 CAL air filter.
- The Intermediate Exhaust Pipe (IEP) is coated standard with 2000F capable Cerakote. It's inlet collector takes full advantage of the waste gate, allowing it to open fully and seamlessly join the exhaust flow leaving the factory turbine housing. It's outlet is hydro-formed to smoothly transition and match the S400 turbine inlet
- Aluminum coolant overflow tank included and color matched 4" down pipe with Patent Pending smooth flow flange.
- Installs without relocating the factory fuel filter housing or A/C dryer All fittings and oil/water lines are premium quality from Tier 1 manufactures
- Heavy duty 5-ply silicone couplers and full stainless t-bolt clamps at every boosted connection
- Extreme duty turbo mount tested in the harshest conditions to keep the S400 in place
- Includes CCV reroute kit S400 charger is placed in the optimal location for minimal impact to passenger side plastic inner fender and for optimal routing of every component in the system
- Included is every nut, bolt, hose, clamp, and even wire loom for a beautiful install
- Various powder coat colors available
Read Diesel Army's analysis of Pusher's LBZ Compound System here.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.