KBDP 2001-2016 Chevy/GMC 6.6l Duramax CAT Fuel Filter Adapter with Caterpillar 1R-0750 filter
Fits: 2001-2016 Chevy/GMC 6.6l Duramax LB7/LLY/LBZ/LMM/LML in 2500 & 3500 applications.
Note: 2011+ Must use a filter head spacer plate.
- Billet Aluminum Alloy CNC CAT filter adapter
- 2 micron 1R-0750 CAT Fuel Filter
- OE Filter Housing Not Included
The KBDP adapter has been engineered from the ground up to provide the best adapter on the market
Key features include:
- 13 - 1/4" fuel filter inlet holes which reduces stain on the CP3 Pump. (some competitors only use 8 - 1/4" inlet holes.)
- Large Center fuel outlet hole measuring 5/8". (some competitors use a partial hole or a 9/16" hole.)
- 3.50" Hex for ease of removal
Note: this adapter does require the drain back valve and water sensor to be removed. Neither of these modifications will cause any issues. Some competitor adapters use a finger that pushes on the ball of the drain back valve in, which makes instillation easier. However this leaves a large fuel restriction point in place and still disables the valve of its proper operation. The valve simply keeps fuel from dripping from the housing when the OEM style filter is removed but when removing the CAT filter and not the adapter the fuel will still drip from the housing due to the ball valve being depressed. This is why you're better off removing the ball valve all together and installing an adapter without a restrictive valve finger. Lastly unplugging the water in fuel sensor will not cause a check engine light nor should one worry about it as long as the filter is changed regularly and the fuel is supplied from a trusted source.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.