Upgrade Your Fuel
- Combustion Modifier: A more complete combustion improves efficiency, power and response
- Lubricant: Protects fuel pump and injectors from wear and failure, lubricates upper cylinder
- Dispersant/Detergent: Helps dissolve sludge and other fuel system deposits. Restores degraded fuel
- Stabilizer: Enables extended fuel storage
- Corrosion Inhibitor: Protects the fuel system from corrosion
- Biocide: Eliminates microbial growth (algae, bacteria)
- Demulsifier: Improves water separator effectiveness
AR6200 addresses issues associated with poor quality diesel, including the accumulation of performance-robbing soot, to restore and maintain vehicle performance. AR6200 increases cetane and many users will also notice an increase in fuel economy (MPG). The DPF will be kept clean, resulting in less frequent regens. Turbo and emissions systems will also be kept free from excessive soot.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.