New and improved design! The Beans Diesel Bean Machine multi function sump (supply/return into one). What we have done at Beans Diesel Bean Machine is step up the tank sump a notch. Made from 6061 Billet aluminum, this guy is built like a tank and is super simple to install just like the previous Beans Diesel Bean Machine sump. While still using a no tank-drop design, we have made this sump so it will install with a single bolt and a single 3" hole in your tank. This means less places to leak and much quicker install. All of our tank sumps come with a 3" hole saw, (so no extra trips to the hardware store), and all stainless hardware. The single O-ring design creates the perfect seal insuring you have zero leaks. We designed our -8 fitting to use a Viton O-ring to ensure leak free connections. Our fittings can be used with a quick disconnect fitting or a pushlock fitting. The Beans Diesel Bean Machine sump displays a whole new way of thinking.
- Single outlet setup
- For your higher horse power trucks, dual outlet to get the extra fuel needed
- Uses all available fuel from the tank. No issues with sucking air when below ¼ tank. Perfect for use with today's high flow lift pump systems. (Airdog, FASS, etc)
- Stand pipe cut into the inside of the sump to reduce the amount of sediments that get to your filter system.
- Drain Plug for future tank servicing or sediment draining.
- Single bolt design that allows for 5 minute install. A single bolt offers less chances for leaks than tanks sumps using multiple bolts drilled into the tank.
- Stainless Steel hardware and QDC/pushlock fitting provided.
- Comes with 3” hole saw to make the only hole needed in your tank for install.
- Inner ring designed to go through the 3” hole so tank does not need to be dropped.
- O-ring design for a perfect seal.
- Super strong 1 piece machined billet design.
- Can be installed on any fuel tank with an available 4” diameter flat area
- DESIGNED AND MANUFACTURED AT OUR FACILITY, IN THE USA!!!
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.