BD's FleX-Plate is CNC machined 1.5x thicker out of quench and tempered 100ksi steel. In-house machining incorporates intergrated counterweights which is then balanced to better than OE specifications. Black Oxide coated to resist corrosion and prevents hydrogen embrittlement that can cause cracking, these units will fit any OEM or aftermarket torque converter and affordable enough to replace with converter or transmission swap. The BD FleX-Plate is a direct, bolt-in replacement for the stock unit. Great for racing, towing or stock!
- 1.5 times thicker than stock
- Balanced to OE specifications
- One piece billet machined with integrated counterweight
- Manufactured from Quench and Tempered Steel with a Yield strength of 100,000psi
- Not affected by hydrogen embrittlement caused by zinc plating, which can drastically reduce strength
- Black oxide coated
- Heat treated and hardened ring gear to last longer
- Fits any OEM or aftermarket torque converter
- 150,000 Miles
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.