- This compressor is designed to activate ARB air differential lockers.
- Anodized mounting bracket dissipates motor heat and allows compressor to be repositioned 180 degrees
- Relocatable air filter assembly for cleaner, cooler air supply and versatile waterproof air intake positioning
- Teflon impregnated carbon fiber piston seals for maximum trouble free life
- Constructed entirely of lightweight, high strength engineering grade materials. Hard anodized cylinder bores for reduced friction
ARB CKSA12 Air Locker Basic Air Compressor
Designed specifically for Air Locker activation and sealed for moisture and dust resistance, this compact on-board compressor comes with a full wiring loom for simplified installation and plug-in connectivity to Air Locker control solenoids. Despite being compact in size, the Air Locker Activation System is built from quality components for quiet operation and extra long life and is suitable for running on the 12V accessory supply for most 12V vehicles due to its low current draw.
If you’re in the market for a lightweight, on-board air compressor system, then have a look at this unit from ARBThis is ARB’s Compact On-Board Air Compressor Kit. This kit features a lightweight design that is simple to use and install. Perfect to use in rock crawlers, or for use in your daily driver who are fans of compact designs.
This is a fully-sealed compressor, that features a pressure switch controlled manifold system, as well as a hard anodized cylinder bore, with carbon fiber piston rings.
Easily operation allows the user to power this compact compressor into their 12 volt accessory supply in most vehicles
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.