- No welding required
- 2-inch OD tube with QA1 3/4-inch heavy duty American 28,000lbs rod ends
- Prevents wheel hop, axle wrap and large angles on U-joints
- No adjustment is needed when pulling or hauling
- Designed for trucks ranging from a 6-inch lift all the way to a 2-inch drop
- Polyurethane bushings provide direct loading without excessive movement unlike spring loaded designs
- Optimized to arc in the same path the axle travels during suspension movement which makes for a smooth ride and the ability to tow without having to adjust the bars
- All necessary hardware and Rivet-nut specific drill bit and tool included
- 54-inch eye-to-eye length
- 24,000 Miles
- Will not fit on trucks with rear coil springs or rear OEM Airbags .
- Please check aftermarket Airbag fitment before purchasing.
- It is suggested in Heavy Duty applications to weld front mounts to frame.
- Will not fit 2014-2017 Dodge 2500 models equipped with coil sprung rear suspension or OEM air bag suspension
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.